Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Works and Days


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



After a long stretch of busy stuff, my life is calming down just in time for finals. Ew, gross.

The past few days have been full of not a whole lot and getting out of class early because of teacher evaluations. I totally slapped Lucy today on that one. Dr. Robson did well, as did Dr. Bulman.

It seems my life is pretty boring. Maybe I'm just enjoying actually doing stuff. Like eating oranges, for example. Or reading. Not stuff I'm supposed to be reading, mind you. I've been reading my Greek bible because it's awesome. Seriously, it's crazy fun. Try it. Oh wait, learn Greek first.

I think I'm tired and crazy enough to go to bed now.


0 Responses to “Works and Days”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3