Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Miss You Too


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I should be sleeping right now. This past week has been full of not enough sleep days. I spend my time in a constant state of hazy awareness, taking tests, writing papers, reciting poems. Seriously. But I hope that it all pays off in the end.

Today I got my Greek Bible and Iliad and Odyssey, both translated by Stanley Lombardo, my favorite translator. I think it's definitely a sign of nerddom when you have a preferred translator and get books to have him sign when he comes to visit in a few months. He's just that cool.

I've been eating food. I'm not dying yet.

Seriously though, really tired. I'm just going to go now.


0 Responses to “Miss You Too”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3