Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Yeah.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It's been quite a little while, now hasn't it?

I've been busy getting murdered by multiple midterms. I'm not looking forward to hearing how I did. It was pretty bad. Not good.

It's late, I'm tired. Let's sum up the past few days with some nice little words from my head.

I like bread. Baking it. I have baked three batches of bread in the past 4 days. I am a bread fiend.

I do not like midterms.

I do not get enough sleep.

Kirstyn and I can resolve most of our problems through wrestling.

There was a huge party next door, involving a stretch SUV (no idea how it got back here) and a peeing contest.

I am a huge fan of baby names.

Brandon feels sad for not dressing up like a nerd.

I could probably remember more if I was fully cognizant, so I'm going to try and achieve that.


0 Responses to “Yeah.”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3