Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



The Superbowl


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Imagine this:
A beautiful apartment, snack food galore. A barbecue on the balcony cooking beef-moose-elk burgers. Inside, there's a high definition projector lighting up the wall with a 12 foot diagonal view of the most hyped football game of the year. There are around 20 people there, all friends.

Now find me, in my room, listening to banjo music and trying to do homework. Luckily, I got to go to gospel meeting in the afternoon, so it wasn't that big of a deal, but still. There were a lot of people there, and not the type that I would usually desire to befriend.

It is now late and I am tired, but what else is new? I have the internet, for one. Another is that we have a washer and dryer finally. I've been doing my laundry. I did my towels, lights, and dark heavy fabrics tonight, and will finish up with my softer darks and whites tomorrow. It's a system, don't mess with it.

Riddy's snores are on a low. I should go to sleep before they get bad again. Oh shoot, I think I heard a moan. No wait, a growl.


0 Responses to “The Superbowl”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3