Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Oh Bah That


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Yeah, so I'm not at Kirstyn's right now so I can get some homework done, but so far I've been spending my time procrastinating. I'm such a terrible boyfriend.

No seriously, I have a lot of work to do. On Wednesday, I have:
  • One 10 page Christian Theology paper
  • One 10 page John paper
  • One Psychology midterm
  • One Greek quiz
I'm sure glad I don't have two of anything. Well, that is if you're counting the two ten page papers as different things because they're for different classes. But they're for the same professor, so what's the difference? I'm still going completely insane! Look at me go! I'm crazy!

Let me reflect on the worth of the past few days.

That was quick. I spent most of yesterday pondering when I would start doing anything, then later kicked myself in the shins because I had still yet to do anything. I am so terrible. I even went to bed late without even opening a document in which I could potentially write a paper. So terrible.

Today, I woke around noon, such a rarety that I took it despite the potenial downfall of my GPA. When I got up, some random guy in the hall decided to get mad at me because I was still asleep and he was up since 8. So boo him.

I had some donuts that Brandon got. This reminded me why I don't eat donuts. It's always refreshing to do that, except for the disgusting feeling of fat induced bile journeying up the esophagus of my imagination. Too much imagery!

I was pathetic for a while longer, then Brandon and I went to Chipotle. Once again, that didn't settle too well in my stomach, so I sat on my bed, keeping everything within arms reach. I went through my books and flagged down the pages that seemed potentially useful in an essay. Then I opened a document. I have about half a paragraph of one essay done. I am so utterly awesome.

Riddy went to see the Trans-Siberian Orchestra with his parents and was planning on staying the night with them. So this freed up my evening. I could comfortably work on my papers without the distraction of TV.

Blah blah blah. I played some accordion, some trumpet madness. Go me. I wasted much much more time in the other rooms.

By soon time, it was dinner. Brandon and I went to Pluto's for dinner. Afterwards, since we officially became either Friends or Family of the Gap, we went there to take some hard-core advantage of our 30% discount. Offer still valid online through the fourth. Email me for details.

As it is Amy's birthday tomorrow, both Brandon and I spent much time deliberating over presents for her. I think I had too much fun. No, I think I am just weird. I find myself having too much fun in the oddest of situations.

I almost bought some amazingly comfortable pj pants. The only problem was their small ranges from 30-32. It's a sad day when you don't fit into the smallest size they offer. Unfortunately for me, that day is everyday. I guess it's a good thing they didn't fit me, since I was initially hesitant that they would be way too much like the velour pants of high school cheerleading fame. So whatever. They were cozy. And I did walk out with something pink and fuzzy.

Well, Richard came back to the hotel instead of going home. This means even less of a chance for me being productive. As soon as I got back, I could hear the TV blasting from the hall. Now I sit in the lobby, after doing my Greek homework. I told myself I couldn't go back to the room until midnight, so I have an hour to procrastinate. I better get started.


0 Responses to “Oh Bah That”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3