Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



It's a Post!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Crazy, I've been so utterly lazy when it comes to posting in here. But ha! I'm tired and it's late. I guess I'm just not caring again!

Let's see. Thursday was postless because I finally got to bed around 3:30 or so. I didn't feel like spending that typing a bunch of nonsense.

The day panned out as usual, except for me being sickly when playing racquetball. It was whatever weird. Greek was Greek, shower, lunch. Man, it was a pretty slow day. I did manage to walk to the Co-Op for the first time. Let me tell you, it's like they managed to create a hippie government and this is their headquarters. I bought tea.

Then Kirstyn and Shawna arrived. I was in the middle of taking a nap, so I was lying in bed with Scooby Two (see, it's a play on words). Then they sat on me or something. Bah. I finally decided to get out of bed, then the three of us went to Borders.

Kirstyn was being a girl, but I was still too waking up from my nap to care. We ate at Pluto's because it's better than Subway.

When we were walking back to the hotel, the line was already wrapping around the theatre, so we jumped in, taking turns going back to the room slash car for needed things. I got some blankets and tea. Books, stuff, long line boring, four hours. Riddy spent the time braving it in the hotel room while we comfortably sat on concrete inhaling secondhand smoke from the fat woman who must be in a race to kill herself. Poor Riddy.

The movie started, played, then ended. Well, it started half an hour late because the lady with a megaphone probably likes women. She was mean. And kind of manly.

I think Viktor Krum resembles Ryan Winterswyk. Anyone caring to disagree with me will not be tolerated.

Friday was spend in sleepy mode, not unlike every other day of my life. I got up early and finished packing my stuff up since they were kicking us out of the hotel for the weekend. Apparently there was a 110 member orchestra performing at the Mondavi Center and the city of Davis has only that amount of hotel rooms. Also, they had reservations and we were supposed to be living in an apartment. Imagine.

So we had to be out of there by 11, yet I had class until 2. Meaning I was living out of my car for a few hours. Once class was over, I went to Kirstyn's.

I stopped by her work on the way there. Apple cupcakes are pretty good.

I think Friday was a pretty calm day. I can't remember what happened.

Saturday, the family was going to see Harry Potter, so I went too. This time, since I had already seen it, I took a complete cinematographic standpoint, analyzing the movie for its film characteristics and ability to let me catch up on my sleep. Seriously, though. Check out Krum.

Then we went back and I did other things. Then Kirstyn got home and we continued to do other things. If this sounds really boring, it's probably because it was. Well, not boring in the "Shane's Camping Pictures" kind of boring, but boring like a quiet evening at home. And not the quiet evening at home that includes dogs in the microwave, picking at flesh wounds, and chemically persuading life to avoid the dirt under the eucalyptus tree. Just simple doing nothing, playing the piano, quiet evening at home.

Oh wait, I did my laundry. Yet everything went so smoothly, I didn't even remember it. I am so utterly amazing.

Sunday, today (crazy). I didn't really want to get up. I slept on my alternate couch since Kirstyn wanted to sleep by the fire. I actually like that couch better since it's more comfortable, yet it seems there is more action by it in the mornings. Maggots eating breakfast and stuff like that.

Getting ready was much easier when I didn't have to wait for the shower.

Meeting was bigger than normal. Odd.

For lunch, much to the surprise and dismay of everyone, we went to KFC/A&W. Enough said.

While Kirstyn napped, I packed up my stuff while Stephanie got a massage. Just normal Sunday afternoon activities.

Gospel Meeting was nice. It's amazing how many people I know in the field, which is surprising. When I first went to that meeting, I didn't know anyone. I think that's silly weird.

Afterwards, Kirstyn was going to go with her mom or something like that, but she never showed up. So we went to her dad's house instead. Turns out she decided to make some aesthetic adjustments to the back of the van and spent the time reevaluating her decision. So we met Shawna and the girls, then went on our respective merry ways.

On the ride home, I had a lovely chat with Jayna and my mother. Then I ate dinner at Dos Coyotes. It was delicious. Dinner, not the phone call.

Getting back to the hotel, we apparently have to go through the whole check in process, but I forgot about that and didn't really do that. Eventually. It's nice though. We have developed a level of trust with the people who work at the front desk. They put me in AJ's room, so I just went downstairs and asked for a different room's key. All they asked was, "What room do you need?" and there I had it. Amazing.

Riddy and I switched sides. I think he just wanted his computer on the desk. It makes sense, since it's a desktop, but I miss having my deskspace. It's so much easier to get homework done when you have a desk. Also, now I'm directly in front of the TV. I should ask for remote control rights. Then I will hide it. Oh the fun.

I've been catching up with life. Greek quiz tomorrow. I talked to Patrick for a little bit. Twenty minutes or so. He seems to be doing well. We need to hang out sometime.

I need to get to bed sometime. Seriously. Like right now.


0 Responses to “It's a Post!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3