Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Well Then


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'm as ill prepared for my Greek quiz as always.

Thursday morning. Racquetball at 9. It was a singles tournament, so I won all three games I played. I didn't get to play with Brad though, so it made me sad. Oh well.

Greek was actually pretty fun. It's getting more personal, where we kind of are getting to know each other. How odd.

For lunch, Brandon and I went to Chipotle. Delicious.

After that, I did my regular waste time activities. Read the Aggie, browsed the internet, played the accordion and trumpet. I actually got a lot of accordion time in. I moved on to minor and seventh chords. Seriously awesome. I just need to get my feel for rhythm and using the bellows correctly. With time.

A big bunch of meh all day long. Brandon and I went to Pluto's for dinner. I got a salad, his sandwich took forever to make. It is cold outside.

For the first time, I tried the headphones-to-nose speaker trick. It's pretty awesome. You should try it. Right. Now.

I got to talk to my Kirstyn again tonight, probably not good for my Greek grade. But good for other things, so it's okay.

Man, I need to do something exciting with my life.


0 Responses to “Well Then”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3