Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Oof


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I am pretty sleepy.

After the huge events of last night, I had a hard time getting up and staying awake in class. But I did it, unlike Riddy.

Greek was fine. I got a B+ on my quiz, which was a little higher than I expected. Midterm on Friday. That should be interesting.

I was sleepy. So I checked my email.

It was hard to stay awake in class. Seriously. But I did.

For lunch, I had my turkey sandwich, then printed out my psych notes, then bought the course catalog. Creepy. We start signing up for classes next week.

On my way around the quad, I saw Shani so I had a little chat with her, catching up on life. She now has a job helping freshmen get situated with their lives. Less technically put, she is now one of the people she hated last year.

John was good. Again, it was hard to stay awake, but at the end, he left us with such a deep, contemplative thought. Basically, he revoked all validity or purpose in what he does. But he did give us the great useless phrase "existential dialectic."

Psych was as usual. I think she really wants me to hate her more. I mean, come on. Her lecture notes are now even in Comic Sans. She really wants people to hate her.

When I got back, everyone was gone. So I checked my mail, blah blah blah, went to dinner. I went to El Mariachi, since Brandon gave me the great idea. I had a mole burrito, but it just wasn't up to the standards of some of the mole I've had before. On the way back, I got asked for my opinion of a good Thai restaurant and directions. Sure made me feel like a local. Good thing I was wearing my Locals too. That must have been what tipped them off.

Since then, I've been retarded. I really should do something productive. Blah blah blah. Meh.


0 Responses to “Oof”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3