Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Oh Happy Day


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



You know what happened this morning. I don't need to tell you. In fact, you probably won't care after I tell you what happened tonight. Seriously, it's that awesome.

School school school school, blah.

I spent my afternoon slowly going through stuff. NOT IMPORTANT.

When I made my list of Mondavi shows to see, I included the Yamato Taiko Drummers, since taiko drummers are cool. When I was buying my tickets online, I set some aside in reserve. Not really wanting orchestra seats, I tried again, but there were none left. So I quickly purchased the ones in reserve. The last tickets in the house. And they just happened to be right next to each other.

That was a side story. It gets more awesome. Here goes.

My lady friend gets here around 6:15. I take her to Pluto's where we eat delicious food. The new sandwich of the week is up; it's a pumpkin something something. Not bad. In fact, it was definitely up to Pluto's Standards.

Well, we head on over to the Mondavi Center, pick up tickets from Will Call, then head on in. We were there a little early, so we sat on the balcony way up high. The weather was perfect, so was the view. I love Davis.

The show was amazing. Imagine crazy Asians, big drums, and amazing talent. Despite the fact that they could only speak three English words (herro, sank you), they managed to communicate a hilarious rivalry through their body language and rhythms. Seriously, it was amazing. So was the company.

Anyway, believe it or not, that was my first real date. And it was awkward at first. But she was great. She made me feel comfortable. I like her a lot.

Maybe you're wondering who I'm talking about. It would be silly to wonder, since there's only one girl I would take on a date: MY GIRLFRIEND. Oh, did I not mention that? Well, now I did. Her name is Kirstyn. We tried that once before, but that ended not so well. But now it has not ended, so I can't tell you about that. Good. Good for me.

Seriously, I'm really tired. It's a mix of tired and excited. And the need for a life. Okay. I said it. I admitted it. I'm going to bed now.


2 Responses to “Oh Happy Day”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Your comments ROCK!

  2. Blogger Jeff 

    I usually remove the spam ones faster.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3