Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



I'm Fine Now


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Whew. What a day.

I like Thursdays. I get to play racquetball, I get to go to Greek, I don't have to do anything after that.

Breakfast was hard to eat. Not sure why, but it just didn't want to go down.

Racquetball was a little annoying. Neither Brad nor Dan was there, meaning I was all alone. After reviewing the rules, we went to respective courts, so I asked if I could just stay in court one. Zalensky said that was fine, and asked to see me practice the serve. So I set my stance and gave him a near perfect drive serve to his backhand. Then came the, "Oh, have you played before?" followed by my, "Yeah, I've taken this class a few times." Meaning I then got to play with people who were instructed to "admire my serve." I always find it fun to play with varying experiences. You can actually learn a lot by teaching someone else. Or so I try.

Rushing off to Greek, I ended up being really sweaty. Oh well, I can still learn.

Having been in the class for a week, it's amazing how much it has changed my perspective of language. I randomly have flashes of Greek words in my head. Occasionally when I read, I don't understand a word because I'm reading it in Greek, with Greek pronounciation. I am in love with the language.

On my way back to the hotel, I stopped by Dutton Hall to pick up the remainder check they have been nagging me to claim. Good thing, because it turns out to expire in a few days. Thus, I stopped by the bank on the way home, depositing $68.00 in my account. I think I'm going to go to the bike auction on Saturday with Riddy and if there's a road bike that fits my frame that I can get for $40 or less, I'll get it. That's my plan.

Much to Damon's dismay, I chose not to eat lunch. Instead, I did an online survey for my Psych class, taking until 2:00. When that was done, I went to Sproul to visit Dr. Bulman's Office Hours. It was actually really nice to have such personal attention with something so confusing. Good job.

When that was complete, I went over to check out my old dorm. It turns out that Micah is now living in Robin and Jill's old room, so I visited with him for a while. Interesting. I went over to the Domes, but ended up just walking around there for a while. It's still cool.

Back at the hotel, I played my trumpet, then did some other lethargic things. Finally, at 6, Brandon and AJ were going to dinner, so I went with. Pluto's again. Amazing sandwich. Pesto spread, goat cheese, mmmm.

When I got back, I was determined to not be stupid. So I started studying for the Greek quiz tomorrow. I should have studied earlier, but too late. Eventually, I went to the lobby and studied there. It's actually a pretty good place to learn. I read some of my textbooks too.

Well, it's almost midnight. Time for rest.


0 Responses to “I'm Fine Now”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3