Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Sleepy


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'm convinced this computer is going to die soon. If there's anything on the hard drive that's needed, well, that's your reward for not getting me a new computer.

Once again, I prepared my day with the intention of eating breakfast, yet the plan was thwarted when I reached the breakfast room at 9:33. So instead, I just went straight to class.

Hungry, I learned some Greek. We started reading a paragraph today. It's going so fast. I'm excited, yet concerned at the speed.

After class, I went to the bank then back to the hotel room and checked my email. That's about all I did, then I went back to campus to the same building, this time getting a muffin before class. It was a good muffin.

Afternoon classes start 10 after the hour, so I got there 20 minutes early. It was surprising to find that I didn't know anyone in the class, but then Jennielynn walks in. I think we were both equally excited. Anyway, Hurst seems like he will be as always, and the class definitely seems like one of his.

After class, I went back to the hotel to find the whole house present. Brandon was getting ready to go to class, but first going to get lunch. Having only eaten a muffin, I chose to join him. We went to Pita Pit. I really need to branch out.

I hate when I eat after not eating for a long time. The feeling of unsatisfactorily being full is unsettling. But that's what happens. Also, it seems Davis High decided to have a parade without warning anyone, so they just started going through town, annoying the drivers. Bikers didn't care, since we can just go anywhere. But drivers were piling up at the stop signs. Annoying, I'm sure, but still pretty funny.

With nothing else to do, I went back to campus. I went to the Domes to work on my bike, but nobody was there to help me. So I ended up staying for an hour or so, looking around, talking to Chris while he cleaned. Fun times.

On the way back, I needed some good piano playing, so I broke into a dorm and played in their lounge. Oh, good times.

Back at the hotel, nothing exciting happened. Nothing. Brandon left for Chico, Riddy went to dinner with his parents. I sat here.

In the evening, I decided I was starving, so I waited until 8:30 to get food. I walked around downtown until I went to Chipotle. I really need to branch out.

Well, I brought it back and ate it here. And that's about all I did today.


2 Responses to “Sleepy”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    it amuses me how so much of your blog is focused on what, when and where you ate. It feels like a blog from a starving ethiopian!

  2. Blogger Jeff 

    Well, have you ever seen me without a shirt?

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3