Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Brandon is Here


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



School starts tomorrow.

Waking up at 9 or so, Riddy and I go to breakfast. There, we decide to play racquetball, choosing 10 as our time of preference. So we get all ready to go and such. We decide to drive, so we get to the ARC at 10:05, then find a spot. Riddy had yet to get his parking permit, so we were restricted to the meters. Unfortunately, the only working ones were 45 minutes, so we just had to end early.

Racquetball was miserable. We looked like beginners, except with much more equipment. It was pathetic.

Afterwards, I decreed that Riddy get his parking permit since we were already there. So we did. It was about then when I realized I didn't get much sleep so I was pretty much sleepwalking all day. I also realized that I mumble when I'm tired. Like, really mumble. Incoherently. It's just a bunch of bugumblmeh...

Back at the hotel, I take a shower and Brandon shows up. So we helped him get situated for a while or something like that, then the whole house decides to go to campus. Joe and AJ were going to the ARC afterwards, so they rode their bikes. I didn't really have anything to do either, so I rode my bike too. Brandon and Riddy actually had a purpose, so they drove.

Once on campus, I realized there was no point in my being there, so I called Negin. She was doing RA stuff, so I relaxed in her room, helping her residents. It was better than doing nothing at the hotel. Besides, I'd much rather be spending time doing nothing with her than rotting away in my room.

When that was finished, I went back to the room. Bah. Nappy time though.

Around 6, Brandon, Riddy and I went to dinner at Chipotle. That place is delicious, however full it makes me. We had a nice yelling chat over the music. When that was done, we went to Tercero to pick up Amy. Taking a place in my dorm life hall of fame, she kept the tradition by being late.

Meeting was really long, but that was probably just because I really had to go to the bathroom. Everybody missed me. I know they did. Especially those kids. Man, they're silly.

Well, that's pretty much it for me. School finally starts tomorrow, so I should get some rest. Maybe I'll stop mumbling. Probably not.


0 Responses to “Brandon is Here”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3