Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Last I checked


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well, where did I leave off?

I woke up, sort of. Meh. Basically, I finished my paper after breakfast, just in time to print out a copy then go to my final. It wasn't as bad as I expected, since I confidently knew all but two or so questions. My crowning achievement was remembering the title role in Elmer Gantry, Burt Lancaster. It took a while to come to my head, but it did.

As we had two hours for the final, I wasn't pressed for time. Instead, I waited my time, trying not to let my hand cramp as usual. It succeeded. I'm not sure how the essays made out, though.

Afterwards, I thanked Hurst, who recognized me and asked about previous questions. Cool, I have an in.

Since I was in the area at the time, I went to Voorhies to pick up my chapbook. Amazingly, I got an A. That meant I got an A overall. Go me.

With my litle calculations, even if I completely fail Calculus and get Bs in both Physics and Bible and Film, I can still make out with a decent score overall.

After that, I tried to recuperate from my hazy night, but that mainly consisted of me whining about a lack of sleep. Oddly, I'm not in bed right now.

After both lunch and dinner, with a few miscellaneous things in between, Jackie dragged me to a Calc review. I was definitely not prepared to sit through all two hours of it. But I managed. Barely.

There was a special thing going on at the new DC, showing what we won't be able to use. Basically, a free tour with pancakes. That place is nice. They have couches in their DC. It's on the same level as Segundo North. It disgusts me. I have a feeling Amy will be swiping me in at least once next year.

Yeah yeah yeah, get to bed. Okay bye.


0 Responses to “Last I checked”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3