Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Wheeee!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



What an odd day.

I woke up, checked my mail. I got a message from Harold about the baptism. I called mystery girl and told her the news that I won. Oooh, cryptic language.

I lunched myself. It actually was not that bad.

I pretty much just veged out for the rest of the day. More phone calls, internet, etc. My magnets came, I played with them a lot. A lot a lot. They're really cool.

I played racquetball at 5 with Becca and Diana. Oh, that was a bust. Good times.

Dinner. It actually was not that bad either. I enjoyed it, to tell you the truth.

After that, I settled down, played with my magnets. I went into the lounge and played my trumpets. I got a phone call, then 7 guys walked in, turning the room into a boxing ring. Talk about privacy.

Anyway, I went into my bedroom and talked some more. Now it's late. I think I need to go to bed. I also think I might have a ----------.


0 Responses to “Wheeee!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3