Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Whatever


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It's been an interesting day.

I woke and went to heat the oven. Surprisingly, Doug was there waiting for me. We had a conversation last night about how much longer your day is when you get up early, so I guess he was trying it.

Anyway, around 8, when my muffins were good and eaten, he decided to go to the DC. So I joined him. It's been about 8 months or so since I last ate breakfast there, but it wasn't bad. My stomach sure felt odd though.

Math, blah. We're now on things that won't be on the final. Why do I even bother?

Goofed off. Played around. Etc.

Physics. Well, this stuff is interesting. Angular momentum is crazy stuff. He started talking about wind currents and angular momentum, and soon enough, he explained hurricanes. It was insane. Same with the floating bike tire. Then our quiz. It turned out to be an evaluation. Sweet. I totally got that one nailed. There's nothing like the feeling of giving a good evaluation to a professor who really deserves it.

Since then, I've just been goofing off. Tony went home for the weekend, so I've been doing my usual nonsense. Sitting around, eating lunch, eating dinner, etc. Come to think of it, this is the first time in a mighty long time I've eaten three meals from the DC in one day. Crazy. The earth will probably explode.

I spent my evening/night chatting on the phone with a lovely anonymous lady.

Now it's time for bed.


0 Responses to “Whatever”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3