Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Well, Yeah.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



My day has been simply awesome. As long as you keep in mind that my everyday boring is always awesome.

I woke and wrote journals. No time to bake muffins, sadly. I got most of them done by the time I went to math, but there were still a few left afterwards. By that time, I had yet to eat anything, so I grabbed one of the instant mashed potato things Tony keeps on the shared food shelf. It was disgustingly delicious.

With that in my belly, I finished off my journals then went to the LRC to print them off. Sadly, I emailed myself everything except for one, so I had to run back up to my room, turn on the computer, email the file, run back down, log in, print it out, then bike rather quickly off to my Physics lecture. Amazingly, it just isn't in me to unnecessarily skip class.

Physics was interesting, about angular acceleration. I really need to study.

English was sleepy, as usual. It got even worse when we decided to go outside and workshop our poems, meaning we just sat on the grass, lazily making somewhat coherent comments. It was a nice rest.

After that, I went to the bookstore and picked up my jacket. It's awesome. Very comfortable and tight fitting.

Back in my room, I ordered more magnets. I took pictures of myself wearing the jacket for my mother, then proceeded to invade Becca's room to burn CDs. She wasn't there, so it was no problem. It took quite a while, but my computer has been filling up.

After that, I went down to the lawn where the DC was putting on a luau theme dinner. It was actually pretty decent. I like eating out on the lawn, especially in this weather.

I got dressed, then waited for Brandon to come pick me up.

Meeting was small, but I didn't notice until Lois pointed out that two families were missing. Meh. Walter Pollock was there. Apparently he knows me well, but I have no idea where that came from. I figured it was because Jayna was in his field when she was in San Diego, but he asked me when she was graduating. That left me slightly confused.

Back in the building, I ran into Negin while she was on her way to the lounge for an RA meeting. She's going to be an RA next year. I think that would be awesome if Amy was one of her residents. Not a high probability, but it would still be pretty cool.

Anyway, she's been wanting to see my room, so whenever they're done, she'll come visit me. It's getting late though... it's almost 10.


0 Responses to “Well, Yeah.”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3