Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Refreshed


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well, I like getting sleep. It's nice.

Shoot. It's gotten later. So much for early bed.

It was gross this morning. Rainy and such. So I wore comfy clothes that promote sleeping in class. Math was hard. Sleepy.

I got back and did some English. Actually, I made a can of soup and ate the entire thing. I was proud of myself. But then I felt nauseous for all the chemicals they put in it. Or maybe it was just the bad taste.

Physics was all right. I got 9/10 on the quiz last week. Go me.

English was awesome. It was relatively small, so it was more personal. We were all laughing a lot. Making fun of drug references, poems, etc. It was a fun class. A little boring when we got to talking about poems, but it was all right.

After that, I just sat around. No wait, I went to the library. Good ol' Shield's Library. I went to the Religion section to try and find Hurst's book and did. So I checked it out, then went exploring the rest of the place. It's scary intense.

Back in my room, I sat down and read a bit out of Hurst's book. A bit. It turns out the book was an edited version of his thesis. Meaning it was to impress those who knew more than him. I understood the first point he brought up, but the rest was way over my head. I'm amazed I even read the words after that. It's awesome.

Dinner was delicious. Man, I really liked it. Salad, chicken, stuff. Good.

Brandon picked me up for meeting at 7. It was really really small. So small, I had to lead the singing. That went well, but a little too low. I ought to practice that.

Afterwards, I went around the floor, talking to other pepole about Survivor: Malcolm 5. It's crazy. Physics pre-lab, etc. You know the drill.


0 Responses to “Refreshed”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3