Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



It's Been All Right


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



So I was going to go to bed at 10. I've got two minutes.

I was so tired when I woke up this morning. I hit the snooze buttons more times than Tony would have liked. But I eventually got up, wrote my poem, and got dressed for class. In spite of my aggrivation of being awake, I wore warm ups and a sweatshirt.

Bad idea.

I would say that's the closest I've ever come to falling asleep in class. Second row, center. Bad.

I got back, changed into shorts. Took off the sweatshirt. I figured I can't fall asleep if I'm cold. I go to Physics.

On the way there, it starts to rain. Good thing I'm wearing layers of comfy clothes. Yeah.

Well, I was a little less comfortable in Physics than in Math, so I was more awake. Slightly. I don't really remember what we talked about, but I'm sure it was in the realm of "Science."

I got my scone and went to English. It seemed nobody else did though. Everybody showed up late. Late and half asleep. It was a very quiet afternoon. With the sound of Megan's bubble gum popping and making a mess of her face. Seriously. That happens all the time. I've never known a teacher that would chew bubble gum in class. And pop bubbles. Crazy poets.

Yeah, then I took my midterm. It was a lot less scary than I thought it would be. The fill in the blanks, T/F, and matching were really easy. The essays took a little more time though. The three I chose were regarding symbolism in Ben-Hur, Messala's spiritual journey in The Robe, and the portrayal of fundamentalism in Inherit the Wind. I think I could have gotten an A.

Relieved, I went back and said hello to Becca, working in the coffee stand. I bought a muffin because it was looking lonely and delicious.

A slight break, then Physics discussion.

I went to help Karen on the quiz, but Layla was sleeping, so the whispering kind of hindered our progress. I sure knew how to do it though.

And I totally knew how to do it on the quiz. It was beautiful. Not too many other people felt that way though. Oh well.

Pretty much after that, I've been goofing off. Like normal, so whatever. I ate dinner, found a disturbing, yet pretty funny comic. Blah blah blah.

I played my trumpet, and did stuff I totally can't remember. Where did my evening go? Why am I so clueless?

Well, I have to pick a song to transcribe. I wonder what I will pick.


0 Responses to “It's Been All Right”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3