Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Barfy Tired


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Interesting. I'm sleepy. But I get to sleep in tomorrow.

I woke up and went to math. How exciting. I sat next to Zoe out of boredom. Series and Sequences. I was tired.

After math, I followed Zoe around. I was pretty bored and tired.

I collected my bike, went back to the dorms, got my calculator, then went to physics. I was sleepy.

Interestingly, Dr. Cole gave the problem of the loop in class, but didn't quite answer it. It made me mad.

After the quiz, I went up to him in class and tried to make more sense of the problem. Basically, I went for confirmation, but he explained that I was wrong again.

Off to Ryan's office. I spent another 45 minutes there, and things are once again happy. We went over the calculus, friction, limitations, etc. Bah.

Anyway, I got lunch, then my hair cut. The Whole Earth Festival is going on, so I walked around there for a while. When I was just about to go home, I saw a hilarious sight. Amongst hundreds of dirty hippie booths was one sore thumb: The Linux Users Group Of Davis. Seriously. So I went there to say hello, and who happens to be the president? Jonathan. Crazy. I asked him what they were doing there, and he explained how Linux is about the community, freedom, etc. And it was good publicity. I thought it was funny. Hey, I got a free stuffed tux out of it. I've been wanting one for a while.

Got back, blah blah blah. It's been pretty mellow since then. Tony is gone for the weekend. I ate dinner. I did some other stuff. I got really tired. Still am.


0 Responses to “Barfy Tired”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3