Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Existing


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well then.

Math was blah. Tough stuff, I tell you. I'm getting lost. But I can't afford to do that.

Physics was even more confusing. Long proofs, matrices, integrals, crazy crazy. Luckily, I don't have to worry about that stuff until the next midterm. Good for me.

I got a blueberry muffin instead of a scone. They were out of scones. I love scones. I want to make scones every day next year. That might get a little excessive though. But they are so delicious.

English was a bit tiring. I think everybody was feeling it. Just... blah. And two hours of it. I have a lot of work to catch up on in that class. It should make for an interesting weekend.

Since then, I've been sitting around. I've done a lot of talking to my mother, which is weird and unsettling. It gives me the unpleasant feeling of "love" in my stomach. I feel like I need to take a cold shower or something.

I picked up my package. The parents sent me a package. "Sweet," you might say. "Slacks," is what I said. While tailored slacks are nice, they are nicer when packaged with homemade cookies for padding. Or scones. Scones work too. Also money, so that saved the package. But money can't buy happiness, especially when happiness comes in the form of scones. Wait... I buy scones on a weekly basis. I guess money can buy happiness.

I've been trying desperately slowly to catch up on my work. Somewhat succeeding. But not nearly enough.

Dinner was despicable. It was a "Barbecue" themed night, meaning they shut down all the variety and move the kitchen 100 feet, to the outside patio area. Same quality food, just less to choose from. And more smoke in your face. And bigger crowds, for some reason.

Meeting was small, but not short. The Greenways, a Fleck, and a Johnson were all missing. And plenty of people were sick. And I'm tired.

So now I'm back. I was happy for a while. Now I'm just tired. I need to copy Doug's prelab. I traded him for a blue book.


0 Responses to “Existing”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3