Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Just Kidding.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Weird. I should go to bed now.

I woke up, hit the snooze button several times. I just wasn't feeling up to it.

I finally got to the racquetball courts at 8:35. I could tell it was going to be a tough day. John came 15 mintues later, we rallied for a while. At 9, we are given matches to play.

I played Billy. I warned him about my weak state, then it was all downhill from there. Once he had the momentum going, I had the momentum to lose. It was both physically and emotionally draining, losing both games 15-1. It was bad enough that our instructor told me to go home.

But instead, I went and played cutthroat with John and Brad. No pressure, just fun. And fun it was. I have a few more burns now.

I then went to Improv. Still sick, I was feeling it the first time I had to play. It was just miserable. But then things started swinging and it wasn't that bad. Pretty tired though.

So I went home, ate lunch, then took a nap. A glorious two hour nap. Has there ever been such a wonderful thing? Most likely, since I woke up with a crick in my neck and it still hurts.

I went to math discussion, which was miserable. It turns out that nobody had even looked at the discussion sheets, so we worked on those a bit, then he answered questions.

Trumpet Ensemble. Right after. Well, it didn't really happen. Paul stayed for about 10 minutes, then left. I stayed with Jose and played duets. Later, Zach came and Kenta popped his head in the door. This might not work out. But I got to play with someone else. It was fun.

Straight to Hart, sat down to watch a movie. Kevin and I took bets on what it would be. He was betting that we would finish "Shane" then leave, I was betting we'd finish "Shane" then watch another movie. We ended up watching the first three hours of "Ben-Hur." We both lost.

Man, that is an amazing movie. Hurst told us he's watched it well over 100 times. I can see why. That chariot race had everyone sitting with their mouths open, uncontrollably gasping. It was (and still is) long, though. When it reached intermission, everybody had their bags packed, then Hurst announced that we'd take a short break. The bags dropped. It's long.

Now I'm tired again. It's only 10:30. I'm going to either do a bit of reading, edit some poems, or both. Then bed. I need to get to sleep before the lack of dinner catches up to me.


0 Responses to “Just Kidding.”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3