Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Biking.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'm way too tired.

I woke up and hit the snooze button several times. I finally got up, and by 8:30, was on the racquetball courts. Being sick and tired, I wasn't quite up to standards. I played rather poorly. I lost to a pretty talentless left hander, solely because he had one good serve. Then I lost because I was just terrible. But beforehand, John and I worked on positioning and backhands. I feel like I've improved there.

Improv was pretty fun. We played again, I soloed miserably. We started playing some more by ear. We ought to do that more often.

I ate lunch, then decided to hunt for strawberries. On Sunday, a girl told us that there's a good place to get them not that far from here. Just get on Russell, turn right on Lake, it turns into County Road 99, and you can't miss it. So I took off.

Five minutes later, I was across 113. Fifteen minutes took me to Lake. A few more to 99. Then I biked. And biked. Into the fierce wind. It was hard. Also, it's a county road, so there's no bike lane. Well, there's a 6 inch strip after the white line before the gravel runs into a ditch.

I stopped under a tree. I continued. It was always just beyond that little bit. But never was.

Finally, after I had to stop a second time, an hour had passed since I started. I got on my bike and turned back.

Back was much easier. The wind was in my favor. It only took half an hour to get back.

Almost home, I stopped by the Domes to see what's up. They were pretty cool and nice and fun and whatnot. Very casual, laid back atmosphere. I like that place.

Back here. I complained to people. Then went to math discussion.

I nearly fell asleep. I came very close.

Dinner. It made me mad.

Film viewing. We watched Demitrius and the Gladiators, the sequel to The Robe. I liked it better. The ending was definitely better.

Back here. I feel like sleeping. Okay bye.


0 Responses to “Biking.”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3