Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Starvation Diet


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Bah, I'm hungry.

I awoke angrily this morning to the sound of my alarm. Not wanting to get up, but also not wanting to disturb Tony, I forced myself out of bed, into the freezing arms of my chair. Well, body. No real arms here, just a nice cupping action.

I ate a muffin, drank my cup o' tea, then brushed and went on my way. To math.

I learned we have a midterm on Monday. One week. That would be the 11th day of class. Midterm. What?

Gulp. I'm terribly behind. I must catch up. This weekend. Shoot, Picnic Day is Saturday. Only the biggest event of the year.

Back to my room. I didn't really do anything.

Physics. I sat next to Karen. Fun. We learned more about composing vectors and such.

Poetry. Well, I stopped by the coffee shop and got a cookie first. I ate half of it. The other half is sitting on my desk.

We talked about poetry. I sat in a different seat. Discussed and analyzed poems. That part is the most boring for me. I find myself drifting off all the time. Bah.

We did a practice workshop, which was fun. The real ones should be helpful.

As I was walking out of class, I saw Robin walking in. Crazy.

In Bible and Film, we talked a little about "Inherit the Wind," and how it was based on Scope's Monkey Trial, how actors portrayed real people, the choices made for the movie, the background, director, etc. Then we watched "...And God Spoke," a mockumentary on the filming of a bible movie. It was actually really funny. The movie they were filming was terrible. Hilarious.

After that, I stopped by the coffee stand again, since Becca was working. I said hello, chatted for a bit, then went on my way.

I blah blah blahed, eating Robin's Cheez-It's, picking up my package (gloves and balls), the putting on my gloves and being awesome. I love new racquetball gloves.

Physics discussion. Karen and I joined RJ and Cheyenne again. I made fun of Karen for being one of the three white people in the room. That class makes me feel really white. It's crazy. There are literally three white people, one of which is our TA, Ryan Snow, which RJ (and now our group) insists on calling him "Coach." Apparently referring to our TA by his first name is not a respectful action, so we've elevated him to "coach" status. "Coach Snow." Sounds like a pansy to me.

I got back, did some stuff, ate dinner. Crazy.

I was going to go climbing, but I saw Kyle and he kindly reminded me that they were tearing down all the holds and making new routes for the competition. Sad. Oh well. Racquetball tomorrow. With new gloves and balls.

Ooh, I found a pin that says "They Might Be Giants." Guess how excited I was. The answer would be "pretty."

I played my trumpet, the piano. Blah blah blah. I got lost for a few hours in the pit of procrastination. I took a shower and now am here. It's still pretty early. I might retire now.


0 Responses to “Starvation Diet”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3