Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



A Little Weird


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



So I woke up this morning around 9:10. Hit the snooze, woke again at 9:18. I got up, breakfasted, etc. I decided to make sure the Greenways got my message, so I gave them a ring. No answer. Shoot. They're probably out of town. I quickly called up Riddy who was walking out his door and he agreed to pick me up. Sweet.

Hurriedly, I dressed, brushed my teeth, tied my bow tie. I met Ridders in the lot. We went to meeting. We were fine.

After meeting, I got in an argument about socks and sandals (guess which side I argued), then Rids and I left for the Grad.

Great burgers. Supreme. Delicious. It's been too long and too much money. But it's good.

After lunch and nearly falling asleep during a dozen games, I stopped by the pit of procrastination on the way to my room. It took me a while to get back. Several hours.

Back in the room, I did normal day stuff. Played trumpet, ate dinner, blah blah blah. I did my reading for English. I really need to catch up on Math and Physics though. I am way behind, even in the week we've had class. Somebody slap me.

After a little while, I went down to the pit again for a study break. It lasted two hours. Bah. It's good times though.

Now I'm here, regretting goofing off the whole weekend. I didn't even go the Jolie Holland concert. I'm blaming that on being tired, having a bad day (I got hit by a biker, rainy, blah), and other such nonsense. I didn't go to the Domes (Becca went home). I lost track of time, going to bed at 2 or 3. Whatever. Even though it's 11:30 right now, I just know something is going to happen that won't let me bed myself. Just you wait.


0 Responses to “A Little Weird”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3