Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Lazy


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



So I woke up today because there was nothing better to do. Why not?

I ripped my new CDs and put them on my Zen Touch. I ate a bagel. I got ready for the day.

By that time, it was time to eat lunch. So I had one of the most pathetic lunches I've had here. It was pretty bad.

It's spring break season for all the high schools, so there are nonstop tours of campus. They seep into all the campus buildings and get really annoying.

I lolled around, then decided to go to the ARC wall. I called up David Tozer because he wanted to go there, and I met him there.

I've lost a lot of my strength. It was funny how easily I got tired. I need to go more often. Now I have this familiar dead feeling in my body.

I came back and washed my hands. It was a painfully good feeling.

I did some other stuff too, but I'm having a hard time remembering what. I ate dinner. That was normal.

At 8, I played racquetball with some people I know from the second floor. They didn't really know how to play, which didn't really matter. I just needed to get back into the swing of things (get it?!).

Now I'm here, blanking on my day. Whatever.


0 Responses to “Lazy”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3