Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Let Me Take My Final Already!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'm sick of the guilt I get from not studying when I know I should. Like right now.

I woke from uneasy dreams to the decision that I must get on with my life. I had my tea, did some stuff. I ate lunch, then went to Sproul to pick up my paper. Alas, there was a note on the door telling us that the papers would be available on Tuesday at 3. Great.

I went to the library to pick up the two books I needed, as well as to get some notebooks for next term. I found everything I needed, but for more details about why I was aggravated at the bookstore when I left, check this out.

I came back, played my trumpet, watched an awards show online. It was a very dull day, in my opinion.

Dinner was not that bad. It was actually really good. I got another textbook in the mail. It made me happy because it's a package.

I played the piano some more. I really need to get down there more often. I can't wait until next year when we have a full grand Steinway in our apartment (I can dream, can't I?).

I came back and did some more stuff. Come to think of it, I can't remember any details of my day at all. I ought to be sleeping right now, I guess. Okay, bye!


1 Responses to “Let Me Take My Final Already!”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    you poor baby! Finals, Midterms..they are all the same essentially. One's just at the end of the term, the other is in the middle. They carry the same wieght (at least in my classes). So dont come whining to me, although the small spring break is pretty crappy...so i got some love for ya...

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3