Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Gimpy


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I had a wonderful sleep last night. I had a terrible sleep this morning though. I was tossing and turning around. Too hot, too cold. Then I realized I was sore all over.

When I got out of bed, I realized my hips were sore. It hurt to walk. It hurt to do everything. So I did nothing for several hours.

I did my laundry, cleaned my room, blah blah blah. People always say that they can tell it's finals week when they look at their room and realize how messy it's gotten. For me, it's just the opposite. I have so much time on my hands, I fill it with cleaning.

I went to Negin's to study, but that wasn't too successful. It turns out she's fasting, so couldn't concentrate on anything, as she hadn't eaten in about 12 hours. Not that great.

Brandon picked me up around 7:10. We discussed our living arrangements for next year. It actually looks great. We will be living in the DaVinci Court Apartments on Research Park Boulevard. Joe and AJ basically handpicked our apartment, getting a third story for the same price as the others. Apparantly third stories are the only ones with balconies. There is a pool and spa. Four bedrooms, Riddy and I will share the Master. It has a view of Putah Creek. Brand new too. They're currently being built. Also, the people building it are the same people renting it out, so if they're not done we go into a hotel, and that's definitely not in their interest. So it will be pretty cool. The downside is that there isn't a washer/dryer, so we'd have to go somewhere outside to do that. It will be great though. Brandon is excited because it's a flat, as opposed to his three story situation right now. Anyway.

Meeting was... quiet. It just felt that way to me. I was really tired. I nearly fell asleep at the piano afterwards.

When I got back to my place, I decided to work on my Chem lab, due at midnight. It was terrible. I finished half an hour early. I basically got enough wrong answers so it would tell me the right ones. I was really hurting for the answers. It was miserable. But now I'm done with Chem labs. I feel relieved.

I've been blahing around since then. I need to go to bed. Study session tomorrow, 12:30-3. Then Chem final at 4. I gave myself an hour to learn something that will make me fail less.


0 Responses to “Gimpy”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3