Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Fat Fingers


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I hate the feeling after you do a lot of crimpy holds on the wall and your fingers feel like they've swollen to twice their size.

My day has been pretty great. Not a whole lot going on, so that's probably why.

Chem discussion was small and quiet. Not much to say there.

Racquetball was pretty fun. John wasn't there, so Eric, Jaime and I played cutthroat. It started off that we weren't extremely warmed up, so we were making some stupid mistakes. But we kept on doing that throughout the game. It took the entire hour to finish. And the score was 15-13-12, Jaime-Me-Eric. It was an embarrassing game.

After that, I was pretty much done of existing, so I played the piano, rested, went on my computer. I actually did some reading too. That's how relaxing it was. It was really windy though too. Yes it was.

My day was pretty much that. I went to the library to drop off my books, ate lunch, ate dinner, sat around.

I went to the ARC for rock walling and stayed there for a few hours. I met some new people and some not so new people too. And now my fingers feel fat.


0 Responses to “Fat Fingers”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3