Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Mondane


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I think I need a haircut. It's about that time. To do my laundry too. I need fabric softener though.

Tony's alarm went off early, so I was listening to the radio as I was getting ready for school. By the time I left, it was still going. Silly Tony.

Luckily, when I got back from Chem, the alarm was off, but Tony was still in bed. In fact, he didn't get out of bed until I was leaving for Math, at 1.

News of the midterm. I got 35.8%. Better than last time, still failing. Don't speak to me about it. Ever.

Until then, I did some stuff, such as goof off. I ate lunch, read about the election results.

Math was blah. As usual.

New Testament was fun, since I got to type in Linux. I really like this. It's fun and free.

When I got back, I hecticly read the prescribed reading from Metzger, as there was a quiz in discussion. We sat around and talked (discussed) things, then went into groups to look up stuff. As usual. Fransisco is pretty cool. He's harder to understand than Grishin though.

After that, I was supposed to do my chem lab with Julie, my partner, but her friend was not there. There was a big ordeal about our results not working, so we whined to Slava about it and she said we could use other people's data. So we're going to do it together with new data, now tomorrow.

At 9, our floor went down to the lounge to have personal pizzas. They were surprisingly bad. They used DC ingredients and were cooked at the DC. The only difference was that they were assembled by us. And we're not trained. So the pizzas were actually sub par.

It was fun though. Patrick and I played together, some Tom Waits. Good stories.

Back here, I hung out with Adam for a while. Then I gave Becca a massage. Now I'm here.

Man, I really need to get some work done.


0 Responses to “Mondane”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3