Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Falling Asleep


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



As I sit here, I am drifting off into a land of sweet dreams.

I'll make this quick.

Chem, I was late by about a minute. Nobody cared, as they were all fast asleep in their beds.

Did my math, it was quick.

Math was sleepy. And hot. It's always hot in there.

New Testament was good. On to Acts, starting to summarize the events.

Rebecca called me to pick me up. I went her her place, as there was a big Indian fest going on for some of their friends. There turned out to be a dozen people there, too many for that small a place. Most of the people there were either married or engaged, so Meredith, myself, and another guy bonded over the fact that we're not involved with anyone. And Meredith, Rebecca and I bonded over the lack of medicine in our lives.

The food was delicious. Way too much went into my stomach. The conversations were hilarious though. I'm just glad I was done eating first.

Now I'm back, and not sleeping. Let's change that.


0 Responses to “Falling Asleep”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3