Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Study Study


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Today I actually studied. Like, really studied. Go me.

Woke up rather slowly. It was the first time in a long while I actually hit the snooze button. But it gave me 8 more precious minutes of sleep. So good.

Went to racquetball early. I played cutthroat with John and Eric. It was actually a very intense game and played very well. After that, I played another pitiful game, then one actually rather competetive. He won, despite the fact that I knew I should have. I just accounted that to the fact that I was dead tired and on the verge of fainting due to hunger. But I was talking to Eric a bit afterwards, on how I'm not used to people who don't wait for the ball to bounce and he said something along the lines of, "Once you get really good, it's hard to go back to playing the uncivilized style." So I thought that was funny how I can play comparably with really good people, but I have a hard time with beginners.

I went off to improv. I was so tired, it was all a blur.

I ate lunch and things were better. I did my Chem lab write up and pre lab, actually getting that done early. It was weird. So I called up Negin and asked if she wanted to study early. So we got together in the Thompson Lounge and studied for an hour or so, just going through my notes. Then we ate lunch with her friend May.

From there, I went to my lab.

It was a long lab, so by the end I was really over it. Titrations and such. It lasted 2 and a half hours. Much longer than normal. But I got it over with. The post lab should be evil though.

I got back and called Negin. I went back to Thompson and finished going through the notes, with various members of the class coming by. It was good though. I finally got out of there at midnight, but only on the account that I needed to get to bed for chem tomorrow.

So now I'm here and tired and hungry. And dirty. I go.


0 Responses to “Study Study”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3