Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Yawn


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well, it's too late. I need to go to bed.

My arm is getting better. Racquetball still hurt. I need to feel better and start climbing again. I feel sad.

Instead of playing with Eric and John, I played with Laura, a pair from Coach Jones. It made me sad, since I got used to playing with people much better than me. It was odd winning games.

After two games, we switched up partners and I played with another guy. He was left handed, which took me by surprise. Oddly enough, he could return better from his backhand. I guess that's the side he's used to getting though. Not to sound cocky, it was a pathetic 15-0. Needs improvement.

I hiked my way over to the music building where I spent two hours having fun. We got some new songs. Girl from Ipanema, Forest Flower, and Here's That Rainy Day. All pretty cool songs. Stuff to work on.

Then I had lunch. It was actually pretty good. I filled up. They had tacos. And they were good.

Oh right. I worked on my Chem lab. I got Caitlin to help me, since she did it over the weekend and understood all of it. It's online now, so you have to get everything right in order to move on. It's silly, I know. Stupid even. But I finished that with hours to spare. I felt so on top of things.

I did my prelab and then went to dinner with Doug and Adam. It was a lovely dinner, with pancakes and a tenderized pork thing. Lovely company as well.

I went to my Chem lab. I got really tired in the middle of it. We watched pretty colors happen. Pretty pretty colors. Slava would get excited over the colors. It was funny.

On the way back to my room, I stopped by the piano and played a few tunes. Then on the way back up, I stopped by 2nd floor and ended up staying there for about an hour. There are some cool people. It was rather nonsensical though. They had an empty water bottle chandelier. Cool.

I peeked in Chris and David's room and they were watching a movie. It was about a gay conversion camp. To make people straight. It was interesting. In a comic sort of way.

Sorry this is all so choppy. I really need to get to sleep. I'm not seeing straight.


0 Responses to “Yawn”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3