Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



The Old Routine


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Now I'm back. I'm trying to get more sleep, I promise. Bah.

By the way, the name of the restaurant we ate at for lunch on Saturday was Rose Pistola. It was delicious.

Woke up, blah blah blah. Chem was blah. We sat there watching ice melt. He needs more exciting demos.

I went back and read. And talked to Jesse from OE online. Apparanly now he writes cell phone rings. How utterly specific is that?

I read some more. Probably had 70 pages needing to be read. Most of was skimmed.

Math was pretty boring. But funny, since Grishin actually made some jokes. I was the only one laughing because most people didn't realize it was a joke. Or even that he was still talking. Man, I love that guy.

Read some more. Oh, and I changed the Brita filter. That process shouldn't take as long as it does.

New Testament was as usual. We finished up the gospel according to Mark and moved on to Matthew. It's amazing the differences between the gospels. More than you would imagine.

Back to the dorms. Read some more, ate dinner. Read. Then went to discussion.

Getting there two minutes early, I found the quiz was already being taken. Wow. Fransisco is on top of things. We broke into groups according to astrological sign, a process that took nearly the same amount of time as the group work. Good times.

I got back, blah blah blah. I did my improv homework of writing a descending line within the chords. Then I went to the piano and played. Apparantly it's very loud from the study room.

After that, I went to see what Claire was doing since it's been a while since the last time I visited her. Joe was in the room, so we chatted for a bit. Blah blah blah. I really need more sleep.


0 Responses to “The Old Routine”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3