Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Back to Business


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Today was awesome. No really. It was.

I woke up and got dressed for racquetball. Then I got dressed again, but this time with regular clothes.

Instead of my usual Nature Valley granola bar, I tried a PowerBar for breakfast. It was actually really good. Better than the Balance Bars. But they're smaller, so I think two would be better for breakfast.

Anyway, I got on my bike and headed over to the ARC. Today was focused on serves, learning the three basic serves: the lob, drive, and z-serves. I paired up with Sterling who isn't quite as good, but mainly because he needs to return the ball. So we did some returning.

Immediately afterwards, I slowly biked over to the music building for improv. New girl in class. We worked on resolving lines and the likes. Fun stuff. Getting deeper.

Then I ate lunch with Sarah and Jarrett. Wasn't all that bad. Some chicken nuggets, lasagna, and pizza bagels.

I did a lot of nonsense, but I finished the book of Mark for my New Testament class.

I then ate dinner with Doug. Rather quiet conversation though. I've become rather fond of unsweetened iced tea. The sweet stuff is pretty gross. I love the bitterness. So weird.

Well, I did my prelab in the hour before the lab. Not that hard, mostly busywork. Then I left for the lab.

I have to say, that was the most fun chem lab I have ever had. Mainly because I tend to not care about labs, and our TA doesn't either. She even admitted to us that she works mainly in theory, so the practical application doesn't matter to her. How awesome. Because I'm so loud, I actually managed to convince her to let us cheat on the lab. Instead of doing each part three times, we could do it once and copy each other's for the other two. Oh, Slava. How awesome is that. I think this will be even more fun than last term because my partner actually cares and will to all the busywork. Oh, it made me oh so happy.

Since then, I've been happy. Happy happy. Time to do stuff!


0 Responses to “Back to Business”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3