Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Friday... no shoot. Still Thursday.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Exactly.

What an odd day it has been.

I woke up at 7:30 to the sound of my alarm. I think it proves that I need more sleep when I recall the thought process as I heard that familiar sound.

Beep.
Somebody shut that stupid thing off.
Beep.
That can't possibly be my alarm. It's way too early.
Beep.
Although, I do have an early class...
Beep.
Shoot... I have to get up.

So that wasn't all that great. But there was a huge overconfidence in my mind that the sound of my alarm wasn't telling me to get up.

Chem discussion was stupid. Slava, despite her amazing ability to speak English coherently, is a pretty bad TA. If you don't answer a question correctly, you are stupid. And if you don't have a question, she takes extreme offence. So the only way to make her happy is to ask questions you already know the answer to. Silly Slava. Tricks are for your mom.

So since we only had a limited supply of questions, we got out 20 minutes early, much to Slava's dismay. That meant I could go to racquetball early. I got to warm up with Nathan. Nice guy. Today we were working on the rules of racquetball, so anybody who knew how to play already paired up and went to work. So I went with Matt. He seemed a bit older, but we paired well. I tuckered out halfway through though. It was pretty pathetic. I need to work on my endurance.

After our game, our TA came by and we played a little Cutthroat, just three man racquetball. It was pretty fun. I was pretty exhausted after that. So I went home to a quick nappy on my bed.

It ended up being only about 15 minutes, since Tony came in and I needed to eat, but it's cool. I did some stuff. Math, eating, blah. I did a little rock climbing too. Not bad.

Time for math discussion. Aside from the huge lecture hall, this was the first actual classroom in the Death Star that I had to find. So I walked into one of the parts of a building and the numbers were roughly 1000 numbers too high. So intuitively, I went downward. Lucky for me, as soon as I walked down the cement stairs, I found a sign on the side of a building that said "70, 80, 90" meaning I had found my room. Unfortunately, the class wasn't as great as that feeling.

Of the three questions asked, Robin was able to answer one. The other two were left hanging. I'm not even sure he bothered with one of them. I think I might not be going to that class... I'll just ask our beloved Dr. Grishin. Perhaps I will email him.

Since then, I've been hanging around. I talked to Riddy and Brandon, since our plan was to go play some racquetball tonight. Brandon had an IM game, so Riddy and I went out to dinner before that. We got a court at 9, but it turned out that's when Brandon's game was. So Rids and I found our court empty and played at 8:30. Nine rolled around and we became Brandon's team's cheering squad. They completely demolished their opponent, tripling their score.

On a completely awesome side note, I now have a different middle name. My middle name is "the littlest leprechaun." This came about when I was talking to Elliot at the rock wall and he asked for my card. Apparantly he's been changing all the people he knows' middle names. Swipe in the ID, change the middle name field. That's the only field they leave open. So now apparantly whenever I swipe my card, my middle name is the littlest leprechaun. I'll have to see if it holds true outside the ARC. And the name isn't just some flaming invention. It's actually a climb on the wall.

So after that was done, Riddy, Brandon, and I discussed the process tomorrow. We finally came to a conclusion. I forget what it was though.

Now I'm here. I have a day of sweat on me and I feel dirty. Bye.


0 Responses to “Friday... no shoot. Still Thursday.”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3