Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Second Day of School=Not a Day of School


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Today was filled with dreams of spending my time wisely. Sadly, they were only dreams.

Excitedly, I woke at 8:15 to prepare for my racquetball class. Last night before bed, I checked the waitlist and saw I moved from #2 to actually enrolled in the class. Amazing. Now what will I check when I'm bored? Nobody sends me email.

I went to the ARC. How odd... getting units for playing. Well, I guess that's like my music classes, so I should just shut up.

I got there early. A little over 10 mintues early. I was the first one there. Most people didn't show up until 5 after, or more appropriately, the time we left.

The class seems pretty fun. The instructor, Elaine Jones, is also the women's lacrosse instructor. She's oddly normal and funny for a PE teacher. She would crack jokes, yet due to the 9:00 class time, nobody noticed.

I should mention that I'm supposed to have a Chem discussion at 8, but since it's the first week, they were all cancelled.

After the class of maybe 20 people departed, I was a little lost, so I stayed for a few minutes listening to the questions. It turns out we have a TA, who it seems plays more racquetball than our instructor. Riddy was waitlisted, but thought there was no chance of getting on, so dropped it. That made me sad.

Well, I had nothing to do for the rest of the day, since my math discussion at 4 was cancelled as well. So I sat around, planning the productive things to do, none of which got done.

The list included, but was not limited to:

Playing racquetball with Brandon.

Go bowling with Brandon and Riddy.

Go rock climbing.

Enjoy the DC food.

Read a chapter from my book.

Nap in the hammock.

Play the Thompson piano.

Ahh, such dreams. I read a portion of a chapter in my book with sleepy eyes in the hammock. I played the piano downstairs for Mayaan. I talked to Shani for a while, while falling asleep by her fridge. I ate the DC food.

I spent most of the night hours with Patrick. He starts his job as DJ for KDVS tonight from 2-4. Tomorrow, rather. So he's been fretting about the songs he's going to play, how to introduce them and such. I was sitting in the spare seat, nearly falling asleep.

We ate dinner, it wasn't all that great. When we got back, we played some duets, me on trumpet, him on banjo. Oh, the times. He got mad at his computer.

In other news, The LA Times evicted Garfield from their comics. What a glorious day.

Check it out.

It's amazing that a place designed to be funny can be filled with something so completely unfunny. Whatever.


0 Responses to “Second Day of School=Not a Day of School”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3