Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



The Calm Before the Storm


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'm feeling very jittery right now.

I woke up at 8, but remembered that tomorrow I start school, so I slept until 11. I finally got out of bed and dressed.

With nothing to do, I helped Becca put her TV in her mom's car. Apparantly she thought I was a nice young man.

I ate lunch at the DC. I never thought the DC had particularly bad food until I got used to my dad's cooking again. It's a weird feeling when you know you're not hungry and need to eat, yet cannot physically eat any more food since it would come back up anyway.

I almost went to the bookstore, but I decided to put up the hammock instead. And what a glorious hammock it is.

I checked my mail to discover my climbing shoes had arrived. I raced back up to my room and suffocated my feet with them. Ah, the glorious pain of climbing shoes. With the shoes came a marvelous page of stickers, with which my bike will continue to be decorated.

In need of notebooks for tomorrow, I finally went to the bookstore, took out the remaining 100 original dollars from the Wells Fargo account, then proceded to buy less than $5 worth of notebooks.

Almost immediately upon my arrival back at the dorms, I met Doug, who proceded to ask if I would like to join him to get his textbooks from the bookstore. With nothing else to do, I joined him.

We got half of his books, since he forgot the English class he's taking. We made a date for racquetball.

Not that much later, we were hanging out in Becca's room. Eventually we went to dinner. Equally as repulsive as lunch.

One of the things discussed in the course of conversation was the movie "The Life of David Gale," starring Kevin Spacey. So sometime in the course of events, Becca rented it.

Back in my room, everybody was very impressed and extremely jealous of my hammock. There was unneccesary anger, including phrases along the lines of, "I hate you." It seems silly to me, since each and every one of them is completely capable of getting their own hammock.

Sometime later, Doug and I went to the rock wall. It was so great to be there again. My arms felt so terrible though. It got to the point where they felt like they were just going to fall off. Amazingly enough, that's a good feeling. It was great getting to finally use my new stuff. The shoes were killing my feet and the chalk bag was filled with UC Davis chalk. I completed the new tan-on-white V1. Old blisters are peeling.

About to crumple over, I went to Becca's room, to notice they were just about to start the movie. So I joined the two of them. It's a very interesting movie. I liked it, but hated it as well. I recommend it if you're in need of a movie to watch. It's a little creepy though.

Now I must shower and get ready for bed, as school starts tomorrow. Goodnight folks, I'm out.


0 Responses to “The Calm Before the Storm”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3