Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Not Much


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Blah.

I woke up around noon again. Tony got about three hours of sleep. Good for him. I didn't do a whole lot with my day.

I ate lunch. Nice and relaxed. It was actually pretty good.

I went to the bookstore with Sarah to help her get the books she needs for next quarter as well as return the books I bought. They were stocking her books, so I had her write down the titles/ISBN numbers for each of her books so we could buy them online. When we got back, I went online and purchased everything for her.

I did a lot of nothing.

At 5:45, I met Riddy in the parking lot for a little time for dinner. We went to Applebees. I got the fajitas. It was tasty.

We went to meeting. It was what I would consider small, yet still bigger than Santa Barbara. Rids and I stayed afterwards for quite some time talking to Dave.

Now I'm back. I tired studying, but I couldn't. I'm really boring. I can't help it. Blah.


0 Responses to “Not Much”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3