Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Not a Day


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well.

I woke up at 1:07. I sort of jumped up, exclaiming, "Wow. I'm lazy," to which Tony replied, "Yeah, you better eat lunch before it closes." So I got dressed and such and ate lunch.

After that, I went to the bookstore with Clay and Jared to get our books for next quarter. I got my two books, and it ended up being over $40. I thought this was ridiculous, since I checked the prices and it didn't seem that high. But it was.

When I got home, I checked online and Amazon had them about $10 cheaper, new. So I ordered them from Amazon and will return these books later. So that means I should have another (third) shipment coming home. Just put it in my room with all of the other things you haven't touched since you don't go in my room.

Yawn. I didn't do a whole lot. I ate dinner. I played piano for about an hour. At 8, I played racquetball with Sarah. The ARC closed at 9. Now I've been doing nothing again. Wow. I'm boring.


0 Responses to “Not a Day”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3