Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Satursaturday


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It's late, so I'll keep this short.

I got a nice 11+ hours of sleep last night... amazing. Since I woke up so late, I missed breakfast and lunch, so I snacked. Most of my persimmons are gone, sadly. I must get more. From the magical grandma store.

Played piano, blah blah blah. I was so bored, I actually put gel in my hair today. I'm wearing my euro shirt and jeans. I'm looking as metrosexual as I ever have. Weird. Maybe it's because I've been hanging out with Brandon.

Speaking of Brandon, after dinner, I went to the men's basketball game with him and his roommates. It was break the record night, which sadly we did not break. But we still got free scrubs shirts that say "UC Davis Health Services" on them. About 5,000 people got them though.

After that, I was cold. We did a bunch of other things, none of them interesting. I watched Patrick chase Ryan with an airsoft gun, which frightens me. He and Chad had a fun time shooting Andrew in the shower, taking away his towel, and throwing water balloons after he got out. Interesting.

My day has been pretty much just that. And I'm tired, so I'm out.


0 Responses to “Satursaturday”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3