Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Bleh


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I feel really crummy right now, so that will probably influence this blog. It will probably be short because of it.

My day has been full of nothing. I mean, if you think about it, nothing has happened all day. I carelessly went to Chem, then Math, but didn't really do anything in either class. After that, I just didn't do anything.

I did rearrange the room though. I lofted my bed. Switched some stuff around. It's a little weird, but I'll get used to it. Lots of space. I like the space. I can get into both sides of my closet.

Whatever. My night has been pretty awful. And I'm not quite sure why. And don't talk to me about it either. That will just make me want to shoot you. Especially right now.


0 Responses to “Bleh”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3