Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Midterm, Bowling, and Racquetball


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It's one of those days where you sit back and think of the fun you were having last week then say to yourself, "Oh, that was today..."

We learned about orbitals in Chem. Some spdf stuff.

At 10:30 was my Pass 1. That meant I sat with a list of numbers that I lost sleep over for two days, punching them in until they didn't yell at me anymore. I finally got a schedule that somewhat works for me. I have a chem lab on Tuesdays, 7-10, and discussion before that. Besides Chem 2B and Math 21B, I'm going to take a Religious Studies class on the New Testament. It seemed interesting, and hopefully I'll learn something from it.

After that was my math midterm. I did surprisingly well, I believe. I remembered things I didn't think I knew. There were a few small ones I was unsure about, but for the most part, I think I got the big ones right. It's hard to say that right now, since I don't have the graded test in my hands, but I'm pretty confident.

For the next two hours, I did normal afternoon activities, such as eat lunch and play the piano. At 2:07 I had a double date with Riddy, Brandon, and Kara. We went bowling. We purchased a lane for an hour, and played two games. My scores were pathetic. After that, Brandon and Kara had to go, since they were going on a hot date tonight. So Rids and I played for another hour. It was weird, since I was bowling really well. I scored above 100 three times, with my all time high of 113. It was awesome.

Afterwards, Riddy and I were really tired, so we ended up talking while nearly falling over for maybe half an hour. One of the things we did that would actually be considered productive is write down the number of the barber on campus to make an appointment later. My hair is really long and annoying me.

When I got back to the dorms, I anxiously checked my mailbox to find a notice for a package. Package number three contained my racquetball items. I was so very exciting. Everything fit perfectly and I enjoy them immensely.

I saw Doug walking down the hall, and told him that we had to play tonight. He agreed, so we set the time to 8. I made the reservation then practiced my trumpet.

When Doug got back at 6, we went to eat dinner. I didn't eat a whole lot at lunch, so my body wasn't that happy. I had to make sure to eat a bunch. I did and was happy.

We returned to our rooms and did stuff for an hour until we went to the ARC. Racquetball was awesome. I enjoy my glove and my shoes, as well as the goggles, but they're less noticeable. It was so much fun and I am so very sore.

Now I'm just sitting in my room, very lazily. I think I'm going to retire early tonight. I need to take a shower though. Goodnight.


0 Responses to “Midterm, Bowling, and Racquetball”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3