Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Voting and Haiku


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Yawn. Must go to bed earlier.

Hum. What happened today?

I woke up to my phone at 9, then again at 9:15. I got up and dressed, getting ready for my improv class at 10. Everything went normally.

Improv was good. Now I have the cycle of fifths stuck in my head, with songs like Autumn Leaves and All the Things You Are repeating about my thoughts. I nailed Miles' solo though.

After lunch with the Brinkers and Jill, a hallmate of Amy's, I headed off to the polling place. It was located across the street from campus in some apartment community. Voting was fun. I enjoyed punching the holes. It was soothing. And on top of it, I got a sticker.

After that, I went to English. It was much more subdued than normal. Everyone was just lethargic. Perhaps it's because we're working on poetry. But we did write Haiku. C. Kiefer told us his favorite haiku anyone has ever written for his class:

Sitting on the steps,
Writing something for Christian.
And now I am done.

I thought it was clever.

After I got back, my time was spent on math homework and laundry, both of which were equally exciting. I've decided that Chris is cooler than I thought originally.

When I got back from my math discussion, Clay let me into the lounge since they were watching the election there. I sat there for a while, but then I got a phone call, so I finished my laundry.

Since then, I've been walking around, getting stuck in a child's giraffe costume. Much too small, yet even more ridiculous looking. Oh how fun. I almost fell asleep in Clay's beanbag. Must go to sleep in my own bed.


0 Responses to “Voting and Haiku”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3