Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Kryptonite Burger


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



My mind is definitely off. It feels like a Saturday.

Oddly, I woke up early this Saturday to attend class. Both Chem and Calc were hard to stay awake in. I guess I just didn't sleep enough. Must get more sleep tonight. I think I will retire early.

Not too many unusual things happened today. I ate lunch with Rebecca (506) and her friend, Beck. Two very unique girls. Rebecca has four moms (four moms!) and Beck seems to have lost her gender. Seriously, she claims to be gender queer. Nice girl (thing) though. I think she's being female right now, since she just started going out with their friend Elliott. She told us of the awkward conversation with her mother:

Beck: Mom, I'm going out with Elliott.
Beck's Mom: I thought you were a lesbian.
Beck: Yeah...

Ok, I thought it was funny. And then I found twenty dollars.

The rest of my day was filled with lollygagging and blahdiblahing. Rich (501) seems to be obsessed with IZ's "Somewhere Over the Rainbow," playing it on loop for the past few days. I decided it was my duty as a human being to give him the rest of the cd. Unfortunately, Ashley created a whole story that she wouldn't let me ruin, so we only heard the one song over and over. The story consisted of Bruddah IZ playing the ukulele at night for his daughter, Gabby. At certain times, there would be shooting stars, such as when he says "I love you." I tried my best to ruin it, by telling her that IZ is dead and that Gabby was another deceased ukulele player, but she just kept on making up new stories.

Soon, Doug and I went out to dinner. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't excellent either.

When we were done of that, we let it settle for a while before going to the ARC for out racquetball reservation at 8. We spent 45 minutes lifting, so my arms are really tired right now. Not sore, for that will come tomorrow. It's just really hard to do anything. I feel like Superman after eating a kryptonite burger. Just completely drained. It's hard to talk on the cell phone because it's too heavy. Taking a shower was a pain. Blah blah blah, whine whine.

I've been doing things that don't involve moving since then. Racquetball was pathetic. We were both really tired. It was basically our worst efforts possible. Oh well, Riddy and I are playing tomorrow at noon. Then we're going to a get together in Folsom. We'll see how that turns out. I might be staying at their place too, since it would just be easier. Blah. Must go lie down.


0 Responses to “Kryptonite Burger”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3