Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Meh


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I feel like crawling into a little hole and dying. Don't bother talking to me about it or I just might.

For that reason, I'll keep this short.

Today, I slept through my Chem lecture. I looked at the clock and it said 8:58. I thought to myself, "I have two minutes to get to class. Or I have 2 hours to sleep." I chose the latter.

Since I woke up late, my whole morning was a little fuzzy. Math was pretty funny because of it.

Lunch was eaten.

I sat with Doug while he explained the Chem lab. Then I went to my Chem lab. We looked through diluted solutions.

At dinner, one of the girls that was dishing up food for me looked at me and asked if I was from Santa Barbara. I replied in the affirmative. She then told me that I was her TA in Mr. Devries' class. It was really weird.

Now I've just been blahing around. I want to go to bed, but I have a paper, math assignment, and plenty of other blah to do. I will pretend to do it.


0 Responses to “Meh”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3