Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Tired Tired


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I am so sore.

Today I slept in until about 10. I actually did some homework then, which is odd. I took the Chem nomenclature quiz and got a 70% on it, which will probably bring up my grade. Go me.

At about noon, I went to the DC for brunch. After eating at the DC for brunch, I've decided that the entire "brunch" concept is completely stupid. Just separate the two meals and eat twice. I don't want to have a cold turkey sandwich with an omelette. That's just stupid.

After that, I decided I needed to play the piano. So I got my backpack o' music on and went down the hall. Unfortunately, Clay's room is right by the stairs and he was watching X-Men 2. So it took 45 minutes or so for me to get to the piano. But it was good.

After the piano, Clay was watching Mean Girls, so I got distracted then as well.

Then I went and practiced my trumpet. When that was done, Doug popped in wondering if I wanted to go play racquetball. I did. So I called up the ARC and reserved a court for 7. We played straight from 7-8:05. It was awesomely tiring. Now I feel like buying racquetball things... like goggles... or a glove... or a racquet.

After showering the sweat off my body, Doug, Jared, and I biked over to Pita Pit. Since it was about 9:30, it was delicious. Mmmmmpita. I had a gyro. It tasted great.

When that was done, Clay was watching Kill Bill. Man, I watched a lot of parts of movies today. Now I am really tired. I go.


0 Responses to “Tired Tired ”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3