Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Wednesday


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'm pretty tired. I'm so tired I have a headache. That's pretty tired.

Today went pretty well. I started off by having microwaveable instant oatmeal which was actually desirably good. Banana and pecans, I do believe it was. Only one packet left, so I was particularly hungry for a long while.

Chem lecture was pretty draining, since I happened to be really tired. She did manage to make it a little more interesting with a demonstration, of which, she separated some hydrogen molecules out of water, then lit them on fire. The result wasn't as expected, only small popping noises, although potentially more annoying than David.

After Chem, I went back to the dorm to try and steal food from other people. I managed to get one taquito off of Rebecca. Rebecca is this awesome hippie, raised by lesbian mothers who both divorced and remarried other women. Four moms! Anyway, she's very supportive of the liberal congresswoman Barbara Lee, as shown by a shirt she sometimes wears.

With the taquito and a DC apple in my stomach, I headed over to math. We learned.

Having only 20 minutes until my next class, I hurried back to the dorm to throw down my math stuff and get my trumpet stuff. Still ravenous, I managed to get to the rehearsal room before the instructor, although the last trumpet player there. This was trumpet ensemble, by the way. So after warming up a bit and seeing the egos fight, Scott Macomber, the trumpet instructor comes in and hands out music. The first song was an arrangement he did of the Rocky and Bullwinkle theme which is currently stuck in my head. It kind of reminds me of the Smurfs theme. After sightreading a few songs, which actually sounded really awesome, we moved around a bit, played some different parts and such, then packed up. I think I was the only fresman there. Everybody else seemed to know each other. I'm supposed to get trumpet lessons too, but Scott is busy, so he's asking one of the other trumpets there. I'm not sure how that's going to turn out, but at least I can get to know one person there.

After that was done, I was hungry. So I went back to the dorms and settled back down. I spent a long time not doing anything. I gave Jarrett (the RA) some music, Hilary and Shani some videos, and myself a bunch of no sleep. And I talked to Seneca Black online. Did you know he's no longer working for Lincoln Center? Me neither. But I would assume his word is better than mine.

Dinner at the DC wasn't that bad. Mainly because I stuck to the pizza. Oh well.

Saturday night, I shattered my clock open. It hasn't been able to find reception since. So today I kept resetting it, in hopes it would be happy again. It finally is.

At around 6:35, Brandon came picking me up in the Nightrider. His car is so ghettoly awesome. We then drove our way to Natomas for gospel meeting. Lily asked us to come early to set up chairs, which was funny since most of the extra chair setting up was done after everybody was already sitting.

The meeting was really good. Lily spoke first, then Walt-dog, then Harry Brownlee prayed at the end. It was weird. I could really recognize his voice. I could hear quotes from Milltown.

Apparantly the whole meeting, Grandma was looking for me. Unfortunately, she neglected to look three people to her right, where I was sitting. So we talked for a while and she's really happy that I'm there. I'm going to have to visit her too. Real food is awesome.

I saw the Shannons, but they left before I could find them.

After meeting, Brandon and I went over to Sacramento to Shari and Miranda's place. It amazes me how nice the apartments here are. And they're all relatively priced too. Makes me jealous. Anyway, Darren and Russell were there too. That was pretty fun. Just a few kids hanging out. It's something we decided we need to do more often. Shari, Miranda, and Russell hang out quite a bit, since they live about three miles away. But they're definitely cool enough to see more often.

Brandon seems to have a problem with me referring to him as my heterosexual life-mate. Despite it's exact definition, he seems to feel the phrase is "gay". He also doesn't like to refer to our friendship as our "relationship". What a weird guy.

All for now. Must cleanse myself of old body cells and the likes. Which reminds me. I'm running out of soap. Note to self: get soap. Revision: get Grandma to get soap.


0 Responses to “Wednesday”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3