Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Blah


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I feel blah. I don't think I'm sick physically, perhaps emotionally though.

I can't focus, I can't concentrate. All I feel like doing is napping or banging my head against the wall, both of which I have done several times today.

Speaking of my day...

I woke up to blah, then blahdiddyblah blah. Chem was blah. Blah blah blah.

Between Chem and Math was perhaps the most eventful part of my day. I wrote an email to Don Puffalt. Having that conversation with Larry on Sunday reminded me that I have yet to do that. So I did.

I took my trumpet to Math so I could bike right over to Trumpet Ensemble afterwards. Math itself was pretty normal. Just math.

Trumpet Ensemble was pretty cool. I'm starting to learn more about the other people there. I had a chat with Scott Macomber (the instructor) about the possiblity of lessons. That's pretty cool. I'm still loving it.

After that, I just sat around, trying to do work. I got about 2 sentences of my 1200 word essay done, then had to take a nap. I was planning on going to the Chem TA's office hours to try and learn chemistry. Then after that, I would go to my math TA's office hours to learn math. And somewhere in between, I would go to Mrak Hall to get proof of enrollment. Although none of that happened, I did get a pretty good nap.

Brandon came and picked me up for meeting. Meeting was good, except Riddy wasn't there. I wonder why. Brandon took me home.

I still feel blah. I'm going to blah myself to blahdom.


1 Responses to “Blah”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Are you a friend of ours?
    Would love to get to know more of our family!
    catharsis_h@hotmail.com

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3