Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



I'm sorey


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



My body aches like no mother. Like your other. It just hurts.

Waking up an hour before I needed to, I went back to sleep. The end.

No wait, I woke up again, this time actually getting out of bed. An interesting thing about last night's sleep - it wasn't very pleasant. Every night I've been here, I've just been so exhausted, I collapse into bed. But not this time. It's not that I wasn't tired, but that it just didn't feel right. Maybe that's because I showered a few hours before actually going to bed. Or maybe it's because I'm weird. Moving on.

Meeting was good. Most everybody spoke from what we heard at Special Meetings, which isn't by any means a bad thing. It was a small meeting for Davis thought. It turns out Lindsey Paddon is in the meeting though, so that surprised me. I exclaimed, "What are you doing here?" to which she replied, "This is my meeting." It wasn't actually all that interesting.

Afterwards, Brandon and I went out to lunch, my suggestion. Taking a leaf out of Rebecca's book, we went to Pluto's. Luckily, right as we were paying, a huge swarm of people ran through the doorway and Brandon commented, "It looks like we got here at just the right time," to which I replied, "What?" So then he repeated it.

I had the sandwich of the week as Plutos, which actually was delicious. It's a grilled chicken with barbecue sauce and other good things on ciabatta. Good stuff.

After that, Brandon wanted to check out the bargain rack at Gap, which was right next door. So we went in. It was great going shopping with Brandon because unlike all my other guy friends, he did not feel at all awkward or as they would put it, "gay." It was great. I bought a really comfortable denim jacket for $25 from which I have yet to remove the tag because I'm still parading around for every girl I see, since Jayna was not there to supervise my fashion activities. Fortunately, they all concur that it was a good purchase, so I'm feeling pretty suave.

Since I've been really running out of soap for the past week, I decided that instead of just being dirty, I ought to get some body cleansing product. Mentioning that I was going to Rite-Aid, Sarah decided she needed to get some milk (non-fat, of course). So the two of us tra-la-lahed across the street to Rite-Aid. After gettng her milk, I stood hopelessly until she picked up a bottle of Rite-Aid Brand body wash and put it in my hand. I'm pleased with my purchase.

From there, I brought Doug into my room to do my spectroscopy prelab. I should mention that earlier, we all checked our midterm scores online, and out of 100, Doug got 85. Next in line was me, who recieved a noble 36. Then came Rebecca, rounding up the pack with 30. We're all in different classes, so most likely took different tests. In my class, the range was from 20 to 78. The highest grade was a C+. What a moronic class. Or what a freaking hard test.

With my prelab out of the way, I can spend tomorrow just pretending to care, until about an hour before the lab when I cram to finish the lab from last week. How fun.

Doug, Jared, and I went to the ARC to play racquetball at 6:00 pm. At least, that's when I made the reservations. It was awesome. We each took turns playing winner, which meant a lot more actually playing and resting, yet less rallying. I also convinced myself that I need racquetball shoes. They're not that bad. I convinced myself I need these shoes: NFS Game. Of course, with the shoes, I will need a glove, some goggles, and ultimately a racquet, but only one thing at a time, here.

As we were walking out, it was 7:00, time for Brandon and Riddy's game. It was nice, since the MAC has a viewing area right next to our court. We watched them for a while, until we realized we were ravenous and the DC was closing.

The DC was actually really good tonight. They had Banana's Foster. It was delicious. It would have been better with some ice cream though. They should look into soy ice cream. Seriously.

Well, my night has been pretty uneventful. Just me walking up and down the halls, doing nothing, bugging people. There are some pretty loud people in the halls right now. I need to go take a shower. I stink like man.


0 Responses to “I'm sorey”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3