Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Manila Folders


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'm tired and I have a bit of a headache.

Today I woke up. By 10, I was in my improv class. It was pretty fun. We played Freddy Freeloader. Now we have to learn the cycle of fifths. That's going to take some work.

After eating lunch, I went back to my room to edit my paper. Finishing at about 1:55, I threw my stuff into my bag, first looking over the list of requirements for the paper. It was then when I noticed I needed all drafts in a folder with horizontal pockets. Having no time to get one, I found a used manila folder and threw everything in there.

Unfortunately, the manila wasn't good enough for C. Kiefer. So it's just as if I didn't do my paper, all because my folder didn't have pockets. I was a little disturbed for the rest of class.

I don't know why, but biking has been more of a chore than it has been before. It feels harder to bike the same distance. Maybe I'm just tired or something, but it's really weird. I have to bike slower than normal.

After that, I did my math homework with the smallest writing possible. I did the entire assignment on one side of one piece of paper. It was small.

Then I went to dinner. Finding nobody else, I ate with Negin (a very nice Persian girl) and some of her friends, none of which I knew. It was surely exciting.

After dinner, I hopped over to Primero Grove to give Margot back her notes from the last Chem lecture that I missed. After that, I went to my math discussion.

As the weeks progress, fewer and fewer people attend the discussion. Most people show up to hand in the homework, then leave. I stay just to mindlessly write down whatever Rich writes on the board so I can be surprised back in the dorms when I realize I already have the answers written down.

With that all out of the way, I've been mindlessly wandering the halls for hours. I need to go to bed.


0 Responses to “Manila Folders”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3